We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety and dental health at Mark Streitz Dental has stayed the same. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made to ensure care is both safe and comfortable.
We follow strict infection control protocols to keep both patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to assure that our infection control procedures are current and we adhere to each agencys’recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We implemented these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you check in.
• Hand sanitizer is provided to use when entering the office. It is also available in the reception area and throughout the office for you to use as needed.
• You will notice our waiting room no longer offers magazines or children’s toys to enhance a healthy environment.
• Appointments will be managed and coordinated to allow for social distancing between patients. This may result in fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe and healthy in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 815-725-1919.
Thank you for being our patient and trusting us with your care. We value your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Mark Streitz and Staff